Robert Half International Financial Planning & Analysis Manager in Santa Clara, California
Our repeat Client is seeking a Senior Manager FP&A for a growing SaaS organization.
the Senior Manager position is open due to a promotion and will report to the promoted Vice President
They are seeking a local San Francisco Bay Area candidate for occasional meetings in the office. however, the role is 100% remote
• Pro-actively maintain and update complex budget models currently in excel for both companies with a view to implementing an FP&A tool in the near future
• Develop in-depth understanding of all aspects of the financials included subscription and services revenue, data costs, employee-driven expenses, commissions, departmental expenses, all balance sheet items, and cash inflows and outflows
• Work closely with the Director of Sales Operations and field management to understand, track and forecast Bookings, retention rates and churn
• Maintain complex MRR model
• Track and forecast SaaS metrics and other metrics critical to the management of the business
• Work closely with E-Team and senior management on the Annual Plan and Re-plans as required throughout the fiscal year
• Run multiple versions and sensitivity scenarios of the budget models to help make business decisions
• Prepare slides for Board decks, Company meetings
• Involvement in assessing potential M&A targets
• 5+ years’ experience in FP&A in a SaaS, or other high-tech company
• Highly adept in Excel with experience of building and/or maintaining complex financial models
• Experience with an FP&A tool is highly desirable
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Experience with Salesforce, NetSuite would be beneficial
• CPA or other Finance or accounting qualification
• Minimum BS or BA required.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $150,000.00 - $160,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Date Posted: October 5, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00420-0011550248
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance