Robert Half Administrative Coordinator in SANTA CRUZ, California
Robert Half is looking for a Inside project coordinator. The candidate will be responsible for coordinating a furniture project from the pre and post quote phase
through product purchasing, delivery and installation to invoicing, interacting with Palace sales team
and sales management, furniture suppliers, warehouse and delivery, installation teams, accounting, system
administration, customers and the design team daily. The pay rate is $20 per hour and is a temp to perm position.
Daily Responsibilities will include:
•Coordinate and manage the process flow of furniture projects
•Timely Purchase Order placement and flow of ordering from suppliers
•Data software tracking
•Hub of communication on furniture projects
•Primary contact with customer and suppliers on furniture
· Must have 2 years previous experience in a multi‐tasking environment
· Calm and effective with good people skills
· Solid knowledge of PC based software programs
· Must be proficient in Outlook, Word and Excel and have strong data entry skills
· Ability to anticipate, identify and prevent potential problems
· Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
· Organized, accurate and detail oriented with a mind for creative solutions
· Ability to work independently and in a team atmosphere
· Ability to manage priorities and work flow
· Strong follow through skills
· Proven ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
· Previous experience working with office furniture a plus
· Ability to interface with customers, suppliers and staff to resolve any issues to a win, win ending
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.