Robert Half International Tax Manager - Public in SANTA MONICA, California
Max Young (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Robert Half Finance has partnered with a boutique, Santa Monica based CPA firm for an immediate Tax Manager opportunity. Our client has a book of business including high net worth individuals, partnerships, small corporations, and real estate clients. The firm is experiencing tremendous growth even in the midst of the pandemic and the Tax Senior will play a vital part in continuing to grow the business. This is a full-time position comes with 100% covered medical benefits, 401k with match, free parking, flexible working hours (including WFH options during COVID), and unlimited vacation.
Full responsibilities include:
• Expert technical knowledge and analysis on trusts and estates, and other fiduciary matters.
• Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within time frame
• Build relationships and interact with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise
• Provide innovative tax planning and review complex income tax returns
• Identify and mitigate tax risks
• Coordinate accounting staff and assess their performance
• Manage tax provision and tax compliance process
• Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices
• Manage and coordinate IRS, FTB, Estate and other tax audits
• Experience with real estate clients
• CCH Prosystems Tax software experience
• Individual and partnership tax prep experience.
• Must have review experience on individual, partnerships, corporation, and trust tax returns
• CPA license high preferred.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $100,000.00 - $125,000.00 / Yearly
Location: SANTA MONICA, CA
Date Posted: October 12, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00320-0011587251
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance