Robert Half International Front Desk Coordinator in Santa Rosa, California
One of our clients located in Santa Rosa is in need of a Front Desk Coordinator to join their team on a full-time basis. This is an immediate need, and we are looking to get experience in candidates in front of our client as soon as possible.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The following reflects management?s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Manage the front desk upon the arrival of visitors and ensure all of their needs are taken care of.
- Answer and direct incoming telephone calls in a courteous and detail oriented manner.
- Responds to and investigates customer inquiries, concerns, and issues via phone, fax, mail, and e-mail, when needed, in a timely and courteous manner.
- Answers customer inquiries and provides appropriate technical and/or product-related information on an as needed basis.
- Assist Accountant with filing, postage and other office related duties when time allows
- Data input of orders and sample order entry.
- Contacts customers when necessary to follow-up on customer issues or orders.
- Effectively communicates customer issues and concerns to all applicable internal staff members.
- Documents all contacts, actions, and responses in customer database.
- Organizes and maintains file system; files correspondence, artwork and other records.
- Maintains working knowledge of products and/or services.
- Prepare reports, BAQ?s, presentations and correspondence as needed.
- ?Help Desk? point person ? ensuring all opportunities for improvement are entered and followed through to resolution while communicating to all parties involved.
- Organize and maintain Kitchen/Conf room. Water, Coffee, Creamer, Sugar, cleaning supplies
- Assists with various company wide projects as needed
- Spot check sales orders for other CSR?s prior to release to Production.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Back up for Data input of orders and sample order entry.
- Back up for spot check sales orders for other CSR?s prior to release to Production.
QUALIFICATIONS: * High School diploma or equivalent required * Associate degree or college classes in a related field preferred * 2-3 years prior experience in a fast paced office environment * Customer service interaction required * Multi-phone line knowledge * Ability to master new computer programs * Basic graphic skills knowledge * Creative, flexible, and innovative team player. * Commitment to excellence and high standards. * Ability to work with all levels of management. * Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills. * Excellent written and verbal communication skills. * Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees. * Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines * Strong interpersonal skills. * Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm. * Highly proficient on Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Explorer, Outlook and Illustrator
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888-490-4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $17.00 to $19.00 per hour
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Date Posted: December 12, 2018
Employment Type: Temporary-to-full-time
Job Reference: 00090-0010768168
Staffing Area: Office & Administrative