Robert Half International Relationship Manager in Santa Rosa, California
One of our clients located in Santa Rosa is looking for a Relationship Manager to join their team on a direct Hire Basis. If you have experience with commercial banking and you're open to new opportunities, this is your chance to join a growing team!
This position is generally responsible for managing the account relationship of a portfolio consisting of complex, large market and atypical commercial and/or real estate loans and may specialized in designated industry segments; approving/denying loan applications, servicing loan portfolio; developing and marketing new business, is active in community relations’ activities; and formulating and implementing plans for handling loan-related assets, collections and foreclosures when needed.
• Develop new business by conducting marketing calls, providing expertise and involvement in community and designated industry functions, and providing timely service to customers.
• Manage the day-to-day customer relationship of complex, highly visible accounts. Regularly meet with customers to keep abreast of information concerning their businesses, needs, strategic
direction, and earnings to determine business opportunities.
• Assist other RM’s by providing leadership and guidance in their relationships with customer and marketing techniques.
• Establish overall profitability targets for the portfolio in conjunction with Association profitability targets.
• Establish and manage credit quality targets for the portfolio. Develop and achieve credit quality goals including appropriate intervention measures to maintain the quality of the account.
• Recommend approval or approve the extension of credit to certain accounts within delegated authority.
• Conduct negotiations with sensitive, large, complex, or non-typical loans. Monitor and follow up on problem loans and recommend appropriate action.
• Analyze current outstanding loans to ensure complete conformity with terms and to maintain awareness of developing trends. Establish account servicing plans and analyze results.
• Provide functional guidance to Loan Officers and Credit Analysts on policies, procedures, and other credit matters.
• Communicate and promote the availability of other financially related services.
• Perform other functions assigned.
• BA/BS degree with emphasis on agriculture, business administration, or equivalent.
• At least 5 years progressively of responsible banking or related agricultural lending experience, including at least three years in supervisory and/or management position.
• Demonstrated credit and analytical skills. Working knowledge of agricultural lending principles and practices, and association and Farm Credit System operating policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of FCA regulations, Association and District policies and procedures.
• Demonstrated proficiency in organizing and prioritizing work to meet deadlines.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Exceptional persuasive and interpersonal skills. Demonstrated proficiency in leading and motivating others.
• Proficient in use of PC, including word-processing, e-mail and electronic spreadsheet software.
If you meet the requirements and you are interested in hearing more, please send an updated version of your resume to Ben.Lattig@OfficeTeam.com
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $42.00 - $48.00 / Hourly
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Date Posted: September 25, 2020
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 00090-0011571679
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative