Robert Half International Loan Assistant in Savage, Minnesota
OfficeTeam's client is looking for a hardworking and dedicated Loan Assistant to be responsible for administrative and clerical duties to ensure efficiency and smooth running in their offices. The Loan Assistant provides reliable support to managers, staff, and office visitors, handles basic office tasks and monitors office operations to increase efficiency, quality, and lower costs. A successful Loan Assistant is dedicated, hard-working, and has strong attention to detail. You should have excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
· Greeting and directing visitors, answering questions, and responding to complaints and requests.
· Performing basic office tasks, such as data entry, answering phones, taking messages, sorting mail, maintaining, and updating filing, operating office machines, and arranging equipment maintenance and repairs.
· Assist with preparing loan documents.
· Maintaining positive relationships.
· Following and enforcing relevant policies, procedures, and regulations.
· A working knowledge of and experience with administrative and clerical procedures and systems.
· A good proficiency with computers.
· Familiarity with office equipment.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Good analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
Contact us now! If you are interested, please submit your resume to Madison Carey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $15.00 - $20.00 / Hourly
Location: Savage, MN
Date Posted: January 12, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02360-9502816321
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance