Robert Half International Customer Support Representative in Savannah, Georgia
Robert Half Technology is actively seeking a Customer Support Representative for a 4.5-m CTH opportunity in Savannah, GA. This position will start remote until re-open. No C2C.
For serious consideration, please call Charles at (904) 997-9960.
Answers high volume of calls from customers and employees. Responsible for supporting Hargray Internet, Video and Telephone services while delivering excellent customer service to our customers and promptly answering customer inquiries, providing accurate information while troubleshooting and problem solving with new and existing customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Meet or exceed key performance metrics and overall company goals.
• Provides prompt resolution to customers via telephone and/or e-mail to assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues.
• Performs complex diagnostic troubleshooting to resolve voice, video & data service issues.
• Strives for first call resolution while handling all issues with urgency, ownership, and accountability.
• Leverages a variety of software applications to manage customer account information and diagnose and resolve technical difficulties.
• Communicates effectively with customers in a professional manner while setting accurate expectations for issue resolution.
• Communicates independently, effectively, clearly, and professionally with managers, supervisors, and employees to establish and maintain considerate and cooperative relationships
• Assists other departments as required to ensure the prompt response to service, including extreme work overloads during special circumstances.
• Helps define customer requirements and expectations and be able to discuss how to integrate and migrate customers to new technology with existing customer premise equipment (CPE). Provides training assistance for new employees; participates in cross training.
• Performs other related duties as assigned to ensure effective operation of the department and the Company.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Savannah, GA
Date Posted: October 16, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01120-9502728242
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT