Robert Half International Help Desk Tier 2 Technician in Savannah, Georgia
Robert Half Technology is passively in the market for a Help Desk Tier 2 resource responsible for supporting local and field users. To be successful in this opportunity, you should be a creative problem solver who enjoys working in a dynamic and rapidly-changing work environment. This position will be based in the Savannah, GA area, and is a long term temporary-to-full time opportunity.
The Onsite Technician (OST) is part of our 24x7 Customer Service Center and is responsible for providing 2nd Level support for our company’s customers. The OST is assigned to a particular customer and works at the customer’s site. Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Receive tickets for Incidents and Service Requests for the customer from the Customer Service Center (CSC)
• Provide on-site support for customer end-users where remote support is not possible
• Deploy, manage, support, and inventory desktops and laptops assigned to customer end-users
• Provide all end-user on-site technical support, to include OS, application, and printer support
• Utilize formal Work Instruction (WI) documents and other documented knowledge to resolve customer issues
• Work closely with CSC team leads and management to ensure customer is receiving proper support
• Work with third party vendors both during routine deployment and outages. Ensure escalations are handled in a professional, consistent, and relentless manner.
• Support equipment delivery processes and equipment configuration as required
• Meet or exceed all Incident Management Standards, including customer SLA’s and internal ticketing standards
For serious consideration, please email Charles.Galanti@rht.com.
Ideal candidates will have:
• A BA/BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent in real-world experience
• A minimum of one (1) year of experience working on a Help Desk supporting an enterprise environment
• A minimum of two (2) years of experience providing desktop support services in an enterprise environment
• The ability to troubleshoot technical issues related to Windows 7, Windows 8, and MS Office applications
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to remain composed and professional in stressful, high pressure situations and exert strong customer service skills.
• Good understanding of ITIL and IT Service Management concepts
• Highly motivated, self-starter with a positive attitude and strong initiative to face the challenges of a very fast-paced, high-energy, yet sometimes stressful, customer-focused operations organization. Ability to follow direction with little follow up direction needed.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Savannah, GA
Date Posted: January 12, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01120-9502816289
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT