Robert Half Senior Internal Auditor in Savannah, Georgia
• Establish a collaborative business relationship by building and maintaining good working relationships with various levels of financial and operational management throughout the organization.
• Evaluate the impact of new strategic initiatives and significant operational developments on the Company’s compliance, governance, and internal control framework effectiveness
• Monitor issuance of Internal Audit and Compliance reports, responsible for progress review of multiple projects
• Update management on audit findings and activities through oral and written communication
• Lead integrated business process, financial, operational audits, due-diligence, and regulatory compliance projects
• Execute the audit plan and assist in its development at the beginning of each fiscal year
• Serve on company’s project related committees providing advisory services regarding internal control execution and compliance with regulatory requirements
• Evaluate business processes and identify opportunities to improve their effectiveness and efficiency
• Lead development of compliance efforts by understanding methodology and ensuring successful attestation procedures
• Standardize audit practices across the organization, ensure adequate and timely communication of control issues and assist/coordinate the annual compliance activities for the company.
• Lead training and development of Internal Audit and Compliance department
• Experience in designing, implementing, and auditing processes, systems and controls
• Professional designations: CIA or CPA preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting required
• Strong knowledge of U.S. GAAP, IFRS, auditing standards and business process analysis
• Excellent analytical, project management, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Travel required
Requirements Annual Internal Audit, Audit, Audit - Financial, Audit - Operational, Audit Compliance, Audit Functions, Audit Methodology, Audit Management, Audit Reports, Audit Senior, Audit Techniques, Certified Internal Auditor, Corporate Audit, Corporate Internal Audit, Financial Audits, Financial Statement Audits, Government Audits, Income Tax Audits, Integrated Audits, Internal Audit, Regulatory Audits, Public Accounting Audit, Sarbanes Oxley Audit, Compliance Audit, Compliance Assessments, Compliance, Corporate Compliance, Assure Compliance
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.