Robert Half International Systems Administrator in Savannah, Georgia
· Bachelor's degree or higher in Information Systems or a related field is preferred
· 3-5 years of experience in systems engineering/infrastructure architecture, and at least 2 years of hands-on experience supporting cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud for an organization
· Certifications in Microsoft 365 or Azure components are strongly preferred
· Strong scripting skills and experience with configuration management and automation tools & methodologies is a plus
· 3+ years of supervisory experience in a collaborative work environment
· Strong oral/written communication and listening skills.
· Initiative with a drive for results and attention to detail.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Can work effectively with a team as well as independently.
· Can work well under pressure with the ability to prioritize effectively.
· Strong ethical orientation with ability to maintain confidential information.
Working knowledge and previous experience with:
· Windows 10
· Windows Server 2012 R2 and above
· Azure AD and Office 365 (Enterprise versions)
· Active directory administration and security, DNS, and DHCP
· Active Directory and group policy
· Security compliance and remediation
· Network infrastructure management and troubleshooting
· Ability to provide technical leadership for the support team including coaching, mentoring, directing, and reviewing work and setting appropriate expectations and goals
· Ability to develop roadmaps, documentation, and takes ownership of the firm's cloud and on-premises server and storage environments
· Manage projects according to agreed-upon budgets and schedules
· Use software research tools, knowledge bases, team collaboration and vendor support
· Create and Document IT processes and procedures
· Plan systems, networks, and communications for future offices, mergers, and acquisitions
· Deploy, monitor, and maintain network, endpoint, and cloud application security
· Able to respond to IT security events and enforce IT security policies and procedures
· Work nights and weekends as needed to resolve critical issues or perform maintenance.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.