Robert Half International Systems Analyst in Savannah, Georgia
Robert Half Technology is looking for a Systems Analyst for a remote role.
As a Systems Analyst, you will:
• Use system analysis, development, quality assurance, integration methodologies, and related techniques to develop solutions to requests for advanced business requirements and identify business issues, solution requirements, and related benefits
• Provide technical knowledge for developing prototypes and functional specifications, system integrations, function mapping, test cases and user testing support, for applications such as Warehouse Management Systems
• Provide technical expertise in the resolution of domain related solution and production problems as well as systems integrations such as EDI, API and other sources.
• Work with business teams in the implementation of developed solutions and participate in design reviews with technical teams as needed
• Work with vendor partners in the development of customer requirements and solutions as well as participates in on-call support rotation, providing support, including evenings and weekends
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems
• 5 years of IT experience and working knowledge on WMS integration, configuration
• Experience with SQL, Web Services, Java, XML
• Preferably experience with BI tools
WMS System, JDA Red Prairie, SQL Queries
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Savannah, GA
Date Posted: September 18, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01120-0011470612
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT