Robert Half International Accounts Payable Specialists in Schertz, Texas
Description Our client a local distribution company is looking for a Full Cycle Accounts Payable Specialist on a temporary to full-time basis in San Antonio for an immediate start.
On a daily basis the Full Cycle Accounts Payable Specialist process full cycle accounts payable and prepares vouchers for all payable invoices, and to prepare checks in payment of the voucher by performing the following duties.
• Responsible for the accurate and timely preparation of vouchers for all appropriately signed vendor invoices properly submitted for payment.
• Ensures that invoices are properly prepared and paid within the terms of payment required by the vendor.
• Ensures that invoices presented for payment are properly signed by the cognizant cost center manager, and that appropriate guidance is annotated so that general ledger codes, if not already noted on the invoice, can be assigned.
• Ensures that invoices not signed or otherwise properly prepared for processing are returned to the cognizant cost center manager expeditious for processing and resubmission.
• Responsible for 3 Way Match Process, and Inventory Costing.
• Responsible for the maintenance of merchandise costing. Vendor invoices are compared to product master and maintenance performed when necessary.
• Responsible for the accurate and timely mailing of vendor payments.
• Responsible for maintaining vendor files in an accurate, timely and orderly manner.
• Responds to vendor inquiries regarding payment schedules; refers inquiries from “sensitive” vendor accounts to the A/P Manager or Controller as specifically directed by the A/P Manager.
• Candidates must have 3 years of direct AP experience including some 3 way match process and inventory costing.
• Must understand GL codes and reconciliations as it pertains to Accounts Payable .
If you are a detail-oriented AP Clerk with 3+ years’ experience in full cycle accounts payable and would like to be considered. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join a great organization. Apply online today or email your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration. Call 210-696-8300 for more information. Apply Today! Requirements Accounts Payable (AP), Full Cycle, Coding Invoices, Code Invoices, Customer Invoices, Check Runs, Track Inventory, Account Reconciliation, Invoice Payment, Invoice Processing, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Excel, Enter Vendor Invoices, Reconcile Vendor Statements, Cost Centers, AS400, Oracle
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.