Robert Half Entry Level Accountant in Schnecksville, Pennsylvania
Robert Half is looking for an ENTRY level Accountant to add to a thriving company in the Lehigh Valley. The ideal candidate should have some previous experience in accounting. An outgoing and skilled candidate will be the perfect fit for this open position. Encouraging all recent Grads to apply!
What you will get to do:
· Update weekly reports for management including production report and analysis
· Manage inventory control process
· Prepare and analyze operation activity i.e. inventory levels and plant overhead
· Develop and manage balance sheet asset and liability account schedules
· Set up system of recurring and adjusting journal entries
· Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
· Ensure billings are issued promptly
· Manage the Accounts Payable process
· Manage the Accounts Receivable process
· Recommend bad debt write-offs
· Ensure debit and credit memos are issued timely
· Ensure month, quarter and annual closings are timely and accurate
· Review internal systems for control weaknesses and make recommendations for improvements
· Assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process
· May occasionally lift or move objects up to 30 lbs
· May perform other duties as assigned
For IMMEDIATE consideration for this position, please apply directly to this posting or call us at 610-882-1600
1-2 years of working experience of above functions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or work experience required.
Excellent knowledge of Excel and QuickBooks is required.
Ability to interact with all levels within the company.
Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a strong sense of urgency.
Must be able to work towards multiple deadlines with shifting priorities.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.