Robert Half International Head of Design in Scottsdale, Arizona
Description • Influencing design-led thinking across the business
• Lead concept development from design briefs
• Take a lead role in managing the design and creative elements of multiple projects and serving as the point of contact all creative projects
• Develop design concepts that meet the business objectives and advance the brand and proposition strategy
• Ensuring that design and creative projects are delivered on time
• Work with internal teams to generate ideas
• Provide quality control over design outputs during development
• Working with other team members to deliver projects and activity to deliver against deadlines
• Build out and maintain design system, styleguide and UI components
• Working on assets required for marketing and sales teams Requirements Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Leadership
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.