Robert Half HR Coordinator in Scottsdale, Arizona
We are looking to have an experienced HR Coordinator join our team who will handle daily administrative tasks ranging from simple to highly complex.
• Work with other HR personnel to ensure that our HR processes, policies, and practices are as efficient and high-performing as possible.
• Perform customer service functions by answering all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
• Complete forms such as I-9, verify I-9 documentation, and maintain I-9 files.
• Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and requirements pertaining to the management of HR to minimize risk and exposure to the company.
• Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and process workflows. Participate and contribute to the proactive review and implementation of process improvements.
• Perform audits of employee data, analyze results, and make necessary corrections.
• Maintain both hard and digital (HRIS) copies of employees' records.
• Assist with the new employee onboarding, changes, and terminations.
• Assist in the development of knowledge base content including maintenance.
• Manage vacation requests and paid time off.
• Assist with ad hoc HR projects.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Associate degree
• 2+ years of experience as an HR Coordinator or in a related role
• Previous experience with labor law and employment equity regulations
• Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools
• Effective people management skills
• Exposure to payroll practices
• Understanding of HR functions and best practices
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Fantastic organizational and time management skills
• Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
• Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States
• Demonstrates awareness, inclusivity, sensitivity, humility, and experience in working with individuals from diverse ethnic backgrounds, socioeconomic statuses, sexual orientations, gender identities, and other various aspects of culture
Requirements HRIS - Human Resources Info Systems, Human Resources (HR) Administration, Onboarding, FMLA
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.