Robert Half International IT Support Specialist in Scottsdale, Arizona
Robert Half Technology is seeking IT Support Specialist candidates for our Scottsdale-based clients! A successful IT Support Specialist excels in a fast-paced, team environment and possesses excellent communication skills. They have a high degree of technical aptitude over a large scope of IT software, hardware, and networking disciplines.
Other essential functions of this position include:
· Provide excellent task management when ordering and staging all equipment for installations and modifications/upgrades.
· Provide AD user account management and rapid staff onboarding offboarding.
· Provide execution strategies for the installation, maintenance, modernization, repair, and replacement of IT equipment to ensure reliability and compatibility.
· Provide on-site technical support for IT assets to include staging new assets for installation and/or cutover.
· Install all new hardware including network hardware, PC, Printers, iOS Tablets, and medical devices.
· Receive, tag, distribute, and track all IT hardware inventory and apply, maintain, and update Property Barcode tags on new and existing company IT equipment.
· Prepare, package and stage equipment for build-up, integration, and deployment.
· Maintain enterprise IT equipment spare pools and other PC hardware for rapid deployment to medical clinics.
· Provide Service desk description and IT configuration guides, utilizing SLAs and ITIL ticketing systems.
Some of the position's requirements include:
· Process clinic equipment orders and track assets throughout the project cycle.
· Work with cross functional teams to ensure timely delivery of IT assets during the project cycle.
· Support Medical Device services and lifecycle management.
· Support Office 365 user accounts and licensing.
· Support ISP network and phone contracts.
· Support national Copier contract in alignment with the project cycle.
· Windows OS hardware/software/licensing.
· IT enterprise warranty maintenance and support management.
· VOIP Phone systems.
· Hardware procurement and asset management
· Creating and maintaining documentation
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.