Robert Half International Medical Billing Specialist in Scottsdale, Arizona
Accountemps is looking for a motivated Medical Billing Specialist with strong technical skills and attention to detail. If you're a self-starter looking to build your career in healthcare, this may be the job for you.
Your responsibilities in this role:
• Billing and reimbursement for specific patient accounts
• Submitting bills to insurance organizations and patients
• Working closely with other functional teams to ensure data quality and consistency
What we’re looking for:
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Prefer 2 years of experience in medical billing or within the revenue cycle
• Working knowledge of practice management software
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Outlook, and internet applications
• Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
• Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
• Strong knowledge of explanation of benefits (EOBs)
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.