Robert Half International Medical Scheduler in Scottsdale, Arizona
We currently have an open position for a highly-skilled, motivated Medical Scheduler at a healthcare organization. If you're passionate about gaining healthcare industry experience, then we may have a position for you.
How you will make an impact:
· Answering telephones in a friendly and timely manner, exhibiting professional etiquette at all times
· Scheduling patient appointments for consultations, evaluations, treatments, follow-up, or re-evaluation
· Obtaining existing and new patient insurance information for insurance verification
· Assisting in maintaining and updating patient medical records
· Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
What we're looking for:
· High school diploma or equivalent education
· At least one 1 year of previous medical scheduling experience
· Strong customer service skills required
· Previous experience working with a healthcare practice management system preferred
· Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
· Ability to multi-task and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office required
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $15.38 - $17.68 / Hourly
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Date Posted: September 10, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00216-9502174796
Staffing Area: OfficeTeam