Robert Half Associate Creative Director in Seattle, Washington
Robert Half is partnering with their Seattle-based agency client to find a creative leader and strategist to join their team as an Associate Creative Director for growth oriented creative programs for digital marketing clients. You’ll be a mentor to designers and copywriters turning things around fast to keep pace with client content launches and the media team’s performance adjustments. Your goal will be to develop compelling original creative and iterations on what’s already been done to gain meaningful insights on what works and what doesn’t, ultimately to yield stronger outcomes that they can map back to creative decisions. You’ll bring an appreciation for life-long learning that drives your own actions as well as your partnership for clients. You can manage up, down and across, develop strong working relationships with people of all types and backgrounds, and consult clients with confidence, curiosity and low ego.
· Generate original, breakthrough creative concepts, and empower teams to follow your lead and generate their own ideas via brainstorms, feedback, mentorship.
· Develop a strategic POV for their clients creative strategy through independent research and client discovery, and partnership/brainstorm with media team peers.
· Construct roadmaps, develop testing frameworks, and make strategic recommendations looking ahead to the next quarter
· Develop strategic hypotheses to inform growth-oriented creative directions for direct-response, digital, and social ad creative
· Provide inspiring, supportive leadership to a diverse team of creative visual and motion designers and copywriters
· Ensure the ongoing quality, efficiency, and performance of their clients' ad designs through effective creative leadership and partnership with our media team
· Provide excellent client service experiences that engender relationships built on trust
· Ensure deadlines are met and expectations exceeded with proactive management and communication
· Cultivate and advocate for a positive work environment for the whole team
· Digital creative portfolio
· 10+ years of experience in creative and marketing fields
· 3+ years in people leadership
· Passion and fluency in leveraging the data provided by others to advance creative strategy
· Education, training or deep experience in design, production, advertising or related creative field
· Thrives in a fast-paced environment
· Strong communication and time management skills
· Positive attitude and desire to learn
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.