Robert Half Associate Creative Project Manager in Seattle, Washington
Join the Creative Project Management team that is the end-to-end project management and
process optimization engine for the Creative Studio. You will be responsible for creation of and
support in adhering to creative timelines, creative reviews, resource management, creative
implementation tools, creative development process, day-to-day project management and
overall business management for multiple complex creative projects and programs.
· Support the management and flawless delivery of seasonally driven campaigns, digital and social initiatives, and core program initiatives
· Balance and prioritize multiple and complex creative projects and programs and meet deadlines
· Apply creative problem-solving skills that impact our stores, like prioritizing products to ship when we have ingredient shortages.
· Support rolls out and maintenance of toolkits and style guides
· Support creative process improvement and creative implementation tools and/or business management
· Partner closely with creative and cross-functional teams throughout the organization
· Serve as a primary contact for our creative, production, deployment, and business teams
· Listen and communicate well with others within and outside of Starbucks
· 3+ years creative project management, including all elements of scope, time, cost, risk, quality, integrations, procurement, human resources, and communications.
· 3+ years managing clients and serving as account contact.
· 3+ years managing large-scale or multiple mid-sized creative projects.
· 2+ years managing creative teams in large, matrixed organization or creative agency.
· Creative development process management and optimization
· Creative implementation tools management and maintenance
· Creative management experience
· Strong communication and ability to present learnings and outcomes to leadership
· Ability to influence others without authority
· Microsoft suite
Years of Experience:
· 3+ years
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.