Robert Half International Business Systems Analyst in Seattle, Washington
Description • Communication - Well-developed communication and presentation skills: verbal, written, listening and group facilitation.
• Business Process Acumen - Demonstrated success analyzing, documenting and designing business processes in the context of software/process integration.
• Analytical Skills - Excellent analytical skills, close attention to detail and advanced skills supported by a strong experience using Microsoft Office applications: Excel, Word and PowerPoint, for presentation, organization and analysis.
• Teamwork - Demonstrated leadership, negotiation and teamwork abilities working on high-performing cross-functional project teams.
• SDLC - Exposure to Agile Software Development Methods, Business Re-engineering Concepts & Methods. (preferred)
• Logging - Demonstrable understanding of the purpose and value of software logging, and experience reading and analyzing log messages.
• XML/JSON - Understanding of modern software message transport formats, including XML and JSON, and ability to read/understand XSDs.
• SQL - Knowledge and understanding of SQL constructs for CRUD operations a plus.
• Culture - Must be able to work in a dynamic, varied, and fast paced environment. Flexibility, tolerance to change, adaptation, pragmatism, and commitment are a necessity. Requirements Microsoft SQL Server, Full SDLC, Agile SDLC, SDLC - Software Development Life Cycle, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.