Robert Half International Cash Application Specialist in Seattle, Washington
Our client is seeking a Billing and Cash Apps specialist. This position has strong potential for temporary to full-time with a company that has great benefits and culture. If you are seeking your next position, please do not hesitate to apply!
• Perform accurate and timely application of all payments – lockbox, ACH, live checks, and credit cards
• Process adjustments and refund check requests • Handle confidential information appropriately
• Handle collection on all outstanding accounts receivable balances
• Respond to internal and external requests related to accounts receivable balances and invoices
• Resolve customer discrepancies and short payments
• Research returned mail and work with team to update
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Visio required; working knowledge of SharePoint preferred.
• Associate degree (AA) in Business or Accounting, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
• 2-4 years of experience in Accounts Receivable with emphasis on cash and collections preferred.
• Knowledge of automated accounting and construction management software preferred.
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.