Robert Half International Copywriter in Seattle, Washington
TCG is looking for looking for an experienced Copywriter to support the needs of an ever-growing product driven organization. Responsible for the copy integrity of marketing communications materials and programs through strategic direction and development of targeted messaging. Ensures copy is consistent with the company's brand standards. Must have advertising and marketing technology experience.
East Coast hours ideal.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Working from creative briefs teams with designers to develop and execute concepts for major product and marketing initiatives.
• Develops broad marketing messages that can be conveyed across a variety of vehicles.
• Works with clients and colleagues to identify business objectives and ensure that creative solutions are on strategy-effectively explaining the creative strategy behind major marketing campaigns.
• Understands brand's style and maintains tight quality control over all the pieces he/she creates writes in company's voice and supports brand positioning.
• Maintains product knowledge and understands needs of assigned business partners.
• Successfully incorporates all changes and suggestions from internal department reviewers business partners and legal and compliance reviewers.
• Maintains knowledge of industry and marketing communications trends and incorporates new ideas into company's process and procedures.
Bachelor's degree preferably with concentration in English journalism communications or equivalent experience combined with and outstanding creative portfolio.
Minimum 5-7 years of professional experience in a marketing communications or advertising agency environment.
Strong leadership strategic thinking business partnering and presentation skills.
Ability to plan strategically and developed broad-based programs.
Proven ability to work well under pressure meet deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital and marketing professionals with some of the best companies on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. At TCG, we understand that you have a real passion for your work, and we spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the creative, marketing and digital jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local TCG office at 888.490.5565 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/creative-group to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $27.08 - $31.35 / Hourly
Location: Seattle, WA
Date Posted: October 15, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04410-0011591405
Staffing Area: Creative u0026 Marketing