Robert Half International Data Reporting Analyst in Seattle, Washington
Description Senior Data Analyst
• SQL Server skills and ability to code in SQL, run complex queries, support frontend, backend and hundreds of databases and projects
• Ability to transfer user-speak to computer/coder-speak and vice versa
• Ability to understand flow of data/cases and get information out of certain data on a project by project (case by case) basis
• Coder skills – be able to identify issues, problems, debug and create solutions
• Identify user issues and project management
• Ability to do basic reporting, load data, create new API’s and build within vendor API
• Team codes in Python, so that would be a plus. Not required.
• Strong ability to craft scripts and manipulate and clean data
• Good communication skills and “translation skills” to speak lawyer-speak with computer-speak
• Work well on a team of 12. Not a job for a lone wolf
• Work independently and know the right time to ask questions
• Great manager who people love to work for. Requirements Microsoft SQL Server, Complex SQL Queries, Python, Data Analysis
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.