Robert Half Data/Information Architect in Seattle, Washington
Description Data Architect
$108K (min) - $140K (max)
100% remote with options to go into the office. May become somewhat hybrid down the road, but they’ve moved to a very remote culture
• Strong skills in the data space (architecture and systems)
• Understands data structures and how data flows through an organization
• Solid understanding of data warehousing
• Experience building data infrastructure and systems
• Experience applying data modeling
Nice to Have:
• Healthcare experience
• Experience with Electronic Healthcare Records (EHR)
• Experience with clinical records
• Enterprise architecture certifications (TOGAF, ITIL, etc.)
• Systems Analysis experience Requirements Data Architecture, Data Flow, Data Warehousing, Data Modeling
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.