Robert Half International Frontend/UI Architect in Seattle, Washington
• Design, build and polish intuitive and engaging experiences using React;
• Contribute to our mission of delivering great customer experiences;
• Help shape and guide the evolution of our server architecture;
• Leverage and grow a React component library;
• Work within a scrum process to groom and work stories.
• Participate in the onboarding and the retention of talented software developers.
• Significant detail oriented experience building scalable, React components and UI experiences;
• Prior success working in a fast-paced startup-like environment;
• Proficient in Ember and similar technologies;
• Experience working server-side with NodeJs and C# (.net core);
• Experience with RESTful services, building and consuming;
• Comfort with OpenAPI (swagger) based service development;
• Experience with Postgres and Mongo database engines;
• Strong foundation in using containerized solutions using Docker and Kubernetes;
• Confident, detail oriented, and effective communicator;
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.