Robert Half IT Support Engineer in Seattle, Washington
Description • Minimum 3 years of experience in an IT support role, or similar, for a widely dispersed and large user base.
• Bachelor’Microsoft Degree or equivalent training and experience.
• Proficient knowledge of MS Office environment.
• Technical Certifications: ITIL Foundation, HDI, A+, MCSE, Network + or similar desirable.
• Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships and exhibit excellent “customer first” approach.
• Able to lift and/or carry up to 35 pounds.
• Able to effectively work in a fast paced environment and frequently manage multiple priorities.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills (email, phone and face-to-face).
• Must be self-motivated, amendable to a variety of work projects and work efficiently independently or as part of a team.
• Able to think creatively, provide innovative contributions and apply collaborative problem solving skills. Requirements Microsoft Office 365, MS Office 365, VoIP, Microsoft Windows, Linux, Linux System Administration
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.