Robert Half International Lead UX Designer in Seattle, Washington
Do you think you're a creative thinker who enjoys working independently as well as collaborating with colleagues? You might be the User Experience (UX) Designer that The Creative Group is seeking for a client! You will be responsible for designing the overall functionality of exciting products and to iterate on that design to ensure a stellar user experience. Remaining User Experience (UX) Designer duties will include originating and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating their results into various sitemaps, wireframes, and prototypes. This long-term temporary-to-full-time employment opportunity is based in the Seattle, Washington area. Act now and apply today!
● Create concept sketches, wireframes, and prototypes to support iterative design efforts
● Work with the front-end development team to provide detailed specs and ensure design
● Profile and optimize UI performance
● Develop user workflows
● Engage in usability testing and research
● Graphic design such as branding and icons
● 5+ years' experience in UX Design
● Experience with game development. (3D Environments, Animations, Shaders, etc.)
Angular Material UI
Unity Game Engine
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Experience with AR / VR UI development
● Experience playing The Sims games
● General understanding of machine learning
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Seattle, WA
Date Posted: February 14, 2021
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 04410-0011705636
Staffing Area: Creative u0026 Marketing