Robert Half International Legal Assistant in Seattle, Washington
Robert Half Legal is partnering with a national firm's Seattle office for a Legal Assistant. A qualified candidate meets the following requirements:
Qualified candidates must meet the following requirements:
• Minimum 3 years litigation experience, with 1 year of Intellectual Property experience required.
• Experience assisting an Partner or Shareholder, a plus.
• Must be comfortable acting as an executive assistant dealing with confidential matters.
• Experience with trial prep and large cases
• Must be able to work independently, as well as in a team setting
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Comprehensive knowledge of specific legal guidelines (ie local, federal and state court rules, state recording requirements, filing procedures)
-Demonstrating an ability to resolve issues/problems independently
-Strong organizational skills, be able to work independently as well as in a team setting and have the ability to manage multiple projects/tasks at a time
-Other essential requirements for this position include the ability to communicate in a professional manner to develop rapport with clients; maintain strong working relationships; exhibit meticulous attention to detail; handle confidential and sensitive information; and possess strong proofreading and typing skills
-Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) is required.
Robert Half Legal matches legal professionals and consultants with remote or on-site jobs on a full-time, project and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide teams for complex projects, including litigation, eDiscovery, data privacy, and mergers and acquisitions.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.