Robert Half marketing manager in Seattle, Washington
Robert Half's global beverage client is seeking a skilled Marketing Manager to join their award-winning Loyalty programs team, a future-looking, innovation-forward and agile team where marketing, digital experiences, and general management intersect. We are looking for motivated, self-starters with a strong strategic mindset, analytical thinking, business acumen, and ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
In this role, you will help build and execute loyalty partnerships; developing key strategic growth and innovation activities related to our loyalty partner relationships and building the business cases to demonstrate the value to the Company. This role will orchestrate key program objectives to deliver compelling and lasting business impact and superior customer experiences.
· Strong analytical skills; comfortable with syndicated data, building financial models and pulling insights from data.
· Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to build relationships across a very matrixed organization as well as with external partners.
· Creative with the ability to think big and outside the box to envision ideas that can meet Starbucks and partner objectives and push the boundaries in an ambiguous environment.
· 3-5 years experience Progressive experience in strategy consulting, business development, marketing, or program management
· 3-5 years experience supporting large-scale program operations, ideally for a digital program with cross-functional intersections
· 3-5 years experience in Data analysis and modeling
Loyalty program experience preferred
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.