Robert Half International Motion Graphic Designer in Seattle, Washington
We're looking for a Motion Designer who can strategically and creatively edit and animate video content to tell compelling, engaging stories for our clients. This role is a unique opportunity to create content for global clients across a wide range of industries including travel, entertainment and tech. Candidates must have a trending eye for video content and understand how to reach social audiences effectively.
• See the bigger picture across all available assets, crafting together graphics and video to deliver engaging, impactful social and video content.
• Collaborate with content creatives and social managers on a variety of projects.
• Help develop campaign direction and new ideas during content brainstorm.
• Conceptualize and execute mainly short-form storytelling videos including :05, :10, :15 and :30 spots.
• Continually survey and discuss social media, digital and cultural trends and happenings.
• 3+ years of design and motion graphics experience.
• Have a passion for making groundbreaking digital work
• Excellent sense of timing, motion and easing.
• Knowledge of all the main social platforms and their respective specs.
• Excellent sense of design—including composition, color and typography
• Thoughtfully integrate animated elements, video and kinetic type to tell stories.
• Expert knowledge in After Effects.
• Strong proficiency editing within Premiere
• Proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator, as well as Adobe Animate.
• Sound Design.
• 3D work - experience with Maya, Cinema 4D, Blender or similar.
Motion Graphic, Digital Designs, Video Content, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Animate, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.