Robert Half International Office Coordinator in Seattle, Washington
Strategic Accounts is seeking an Office Coordinator for an ongoing contract in the EASTLAKE neighborhood of SEATTLE, WA starting ASAP. This position requires someone with 1+ year of administrative experience in a high-volume setting. This position is onsite and NOT remote.
• Support lender requests by working directly with closing teams on back office administrative requests
• Drive workflow by ensuring all documents are reviewed for discrepancies & then scanned & filed.
• Assist with fielding client calls [no sales-related outreach required]
• Greet any incoming foot traffic and assist them as needed
• MS Office Suite Proficiency
• Exceptional communication skills - must be comfortable speaking with management level staff and external clientele when needed
• 1+ year of administrative experience highly preferred
• No previous escrow experience is necessary, it can all be on-the-job training!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $17.00 - $18.50 / Hourly
Location: Seattle, WA
Date Posted: October 14, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04413-9502725059
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative