Robert Half Payroll Administrator in Seattle, Washington
The Payroll Specialist will administer the organization’s payroll functions ensuring pay is processed weekly, on time, accurately, and in compliance with government regulations.
• Processes union field and non-union office/warehouse staff payroll on a weekly basis, ensuring timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions.
• Prepares and submits monthly union reports.
• Responsible for the weekly certified payroll reporting process to ensure company compliance.
• Processes various statistical payroll related reports as needed.
• Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including setting up union rates.
• Completes and submits prevailing wage intents and affidavits.
• Prepares and maintains accurate records and reports of payroll transactions.
• Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage, and hour laws and best practices.
• Facilitates audits by providing records and documentation to auditors.
• A team player with a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
• Highly detail oriented, self-motivated, and resourceful
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Competent with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
Work Environment This job operates in an on-site, drug-free workplace, office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.