Robert Half project specialist II in Seattle, Washington
Robert Half's global beverage client is seeking an Associate Producer to join their Creative Operations team in support of execution of the delivery of multiple creative projects for signage, packaging and other creative projects.
This person will have a strong project management background preferably with agency experience. Digital or packaging background is preferred.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
· Provide input to integrated plans that include deliverables, strategic alignment, enterprise-wide impacts, milestones, risks, assumptions, constraints and overall investment.
· Understand creative requirements, audience data, creative direction, and articulate across functional areas.
· Has a working knowledge about all aspects of traditional and non-traditional production; including, but not limited to: print, packaging, web, digital, mobile, video and other multi-media.
· 3-5 years of ad advertising agency and creative project management
· Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
· Ability to manage projects teams in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
· Creative problem-solving skills.
· Willing and able to roll your sleeves up to get the job done while having fun!
· Familiarity with social platforms and digital file types would be great as our team takes on more and more paid media and owned channel work
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.