Robert Half International Sr Product Designer in Seattle, Washington
DENIOR PRODUCT DESGINER:
You’ll be a great fit if you have a track record of shipping high quality products, a deep understanding of user experience best practices and trends, and a robust set of skills working with modern design tools and design libraries. The ability to rapidly execute on new ideas and try new techniques will set you apart from the rest. As part a growing design team, you’ll be able to make an impact on our process and culture.
• Work closely with product teams to define, scope, build, test, and launch features for our line of digital products. (Web, mobile, OTT)
• Create visual concepts and design patterns for our digital products.
• Deliver clear and complete wireframes
• Design easy-to-use and accurate user interfaces
• Update and maintain design pattern libraries
• Advocate for design and accessibility best practices.
• A current portfolio that includes design work in a variety of products that have shipped
• 5+ years as an individual contributor in UX/UI or Product Design.
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Expertly skilled at taking an ambiguous problem and seeking concrete answers
• Demonstrated understanding of information hierarchy and typography
• Ability to take initiative and move a project from inception to launch
• Mastery of Sketch or similar interface design tools
• Experience building and maintaining design pattern libraries
• Experience with low to medium fidelity prototyping tools
• Demonstrated experience working on multiple platforms (web, mobile, ott)
BONUS POINTS If you have any design experience with AppleTV, Roku, FireTV appsMobile UX, UX/UI Design, Visual Design, Prototyping Tools, Create Wireframes
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.