Robert Half International Support Engineer in Seattle, Washington
• Comfortable working in a government and non-profit industry
• Microsoft Office 365
• IT Asset Management experience
• Experience upgrading phone solutions
• Experience deploying hardware
• They will be working to get full use out of M0365 so someone who has experience there is great
• They are upgrading their phone systems so past experience with that is great too
• This role will be supporting the internal teams – could be anything from printers into engineering support. They are the first and last line for the business
• All Microsoft house
• Back End SQL Server
• Some physical servers (12) – large stack with 44 ports
• Onsite Active Directory linked with Azure/O365 admin. and licensing
• MSFT Teams
• PCs/tablets (Was 70-80, now 30-40) and contractors
• Cell phone and access point support Requirements Microsoft Office 365, Asset Management, Microsoft SQL, Hyper-V
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.