Robert Half Android Developer in Sebastopol, California
Description Robert Half is looking for a direct-hire, fulltime Android Developer for a client in the technical education space.
They have developed a groundbreaking online learning platform used by over 60% of Fortune 100 companies to help their teams learn new technologies. They have been around for over 40 years and have also published books and lead tech conferences all centered around creating the best technical learning content for their customers.
• Develop a new feature from a user story using Kotlin and/or Java
• Collaborate with product managers to define clear requirements, deliverables, and milestones
• Team up with other groups within the company to leverage experience and consult on mobile engineering best practices
• Review a pull request from a coworker and pair on a tricky problem
• Provide a consistent and reliable estimate to assess risk for a project manager
• Learn about a new technology and present it to the team
• Work iteratively with UX designers to create user-centric solutions
• Help QA and troubleshoot a pesky production problem and push up a hotfix
• Participate in agile process and scrum ceremonies
• 2+ years of professional mobile engineering (or equivalent) experience
• Experience in developing, submitting, and releasing mobile apps on Google Play Store Requirements Kotlin, Java, Android Development, Android, Android Native, Android SDK, Android Mobile, Mobile App Development, Mobile App, Mobile Development, Mobile SDK
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.