Robert Half Operations Specialist in Secaucus, New Jersey
A reputable organization in Hudson County, NJ is looking to hire an Operations Specialist to join their team. Experience with Port Drayage is a MUST!
• Responsible for accurate, timely and competitive response to pricing requests, ensuring the highest possible win ratio and overall profit margin for the product line.
• This role will include individual, less complex bid assignments as well as more complex bid assignments alongside the team and Senior Pricing Analyst.
• Dealing with individual has had experience with Import/Export- domestic rail ramps and port terminals.
• Established relationships with carriers across local markets. Sales, RFQ, Transactional from global and local perspective.
• Ensure understanding of basic requirements and then some.
• Strong communication skills. A lot of self proprietary systems, excel.
• INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE A MUST - freight forwarding/logistics – import/expert drayage.
Requirements Microsoft Excel
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.