Robert Half International Sales Assistant in SEWICKLEY, Pennsylvania
Description This individual will provide administrative, client, and marketing support to one or more Financial Advisors (FAs) to enhance and grow their business. Roles and responsibilities may vary dependent upon the FA or team structure. Demonstrates competence in all major areas of responsibility and operates with guidance from a Branch Office Manager or Branch Operations Manager.
• Assist FAs in the ongoing development and maintenance of effective client relationships.
• Be knowledgeable of products and technologies and comply with all rules and regulations of the firm. Anticipate potential issues and or problems and alert respective FA and/or Branch Management as necessary.
• Be knowledgeable, in accordance with established policies, of all firm technology necessary to provide quick responses to FA and client inquiries.
• Compose effective client correspondence in accordance with established policies and procedures.
• Assist FAs in organizing and implementing productivity based campaigns.
• Interface effectively with the home office and branch associates operations.
• Follow up on time-sensitive support issues with all home office departments.
• Provide excellent telephone service to clients and potential clients, including prompt, accurate, and timely attention to detail. Ensure continuous telephone coverage.
• May also perform some operations responsibilities for the entire branch in a smaller branch office.
• Perform other duties as required that contribute to the overall effectiveness of the branch office and individual FAs.
• High School diploma
• Prior office experience preferred but not required
• Ability to obtain the following FINRA licenses is preferred: Securities Industry Essential Exam; Series 7 and Series 66 (or Series 63 and Series 65) licenses.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Able to work effectively in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment.
• Strong attention to detail
• Able to work effectively as part of a team
• High ethical standards Requirements Investment Management
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.