Robert Half Budget Analyst in SHAKER HEIGHTS, Ohio
A GROWING East side Non-Profit is looking for a Budget Analyst on a direct hire basis!
The Essential duties will include:
- Responsible for the timely and accurate preparation and completion of budgets across the company
and its funding sources.
Report to and works with Director of Finance in preparing agency budgets for presentation to CFO.
Coordinates efforts with senior managers and supervisors responsible for specific divisional and service area
- Works directly with the Grants Manager to develop budgets in response to funding requests and program
- Coordinates with other accounting staff to assure that cost allocation methodology is consistent between
budgets and actual data.
- Analyze past, present and estimated future financial performance of revenue and expenditures in the budget
- Develops and implements systematic process improvements to the budgeting function.
- Responds to all budget reporting requirements, meeting submission deadlines as well as actual to budget reporting as
required by external and internal users and funding sources.
Responsible for the accuracy of the budget within Great Plains for all funds and companies.
Prepares periodic actual reporting.
Prepares and maintains documentation of the budgeting process and support
Performs general accounting functions as needed or assigned.
For Immediate CONFIDENTIAL Consideration, Call Tom May @ 216-800-7232 or e-mail your resume to him directly
Education: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field required.
Licensure: CPA or CMA preferred.
Skills Strong advanced accounting skills.
Experience: 1+ years of related experience
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.