Robert Half International Financial Analyst in Shakopee, Minnesota
Accountemps is looking for a temporary Financial Analyst to join a fast-growing company. In this position, applicants will conduct financial modeling on various financial products as well as measure, analyze and forecast performance in conjunction with operating plans. Additional duties include be responsible for advising management on the allocation of resources to best accomplish objectives and preparing reports for management. You will be a part of a dynamic team being a key business partner in areas such as forecasting, performance reporting, and expense management.
Accountemps is seeking a Financial Analyst who can support world class strategic and financial planning methods, build long-range operating plans to support business imperatives, develop rolling forecast processes to ensure resources each and every quarter are consumed at maximum effectiveness.
• Comfortable with large amounts of information, and adept at managing expectations
• Supporting weekly, quarterly and annual Area/Segment level Bookings and P&L forecasting
• Analyzing performance to date and assessing potential risks and opportunities
• Understanding and explaining internal and external drivers impacting performance and trending
• Learning and applying econometric and statistical methods to forecasting
• Enabling effective Business Intelligence (BI) to provide forward-looking insight and decision support
• Provide analytical support during New Year readiness/Year End planning cycle
• Drive the strategy and business planning process
• Become embedded within the Marketing and Customer Success organizations. Establish trust and quickly understand the key drivers of the business, economic trends and core metrics
• Work with senior executives on strategic deep dives by developing financial models and insights on topics
• Work closely with cross-functional partners in Accounting, Recruiting, People and Operations to execute against plans
• Track monthly and quarterly performance through comparison of actuals versus expectations and enable business partners to handle their resources in the best way possible
• Drive monthly reporting to business partners on financial results and actions required
• Work with Accounting on the monthly and quarterly financial close process
• High School Diploma or higher
• 2+ years of experience in a highly quantitative role
• Experience in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable
• Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills
• Ability to simplify complex problems and build solutions
• Strong Microsoft Excel and computer skills (prior experience programming a big plus)
• Able to build and deliver effective presentations to audiences with wide-ranging backgrounds
• High Degree of proficiency in Excel
• Financial planning & analysis or experience
• Strong interest in data analysis, econometric modelling and statistical analysis
• Experience in Oracle/Hyperion/SAP Business Objects/SFDC/Tableau
If you are interested please submit your resume to Madison Carey at Madison.Carey@officeteam.com and call to go over further details at 952-882-9919.
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $20.00 - $25.00 / Hourly
Location: Shakopee, MN
Date Posted: October 13, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02360-9502721921
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance