Robert Half International Executive Assistant in SHARON HILL, Pennsylvania
If you're looking for work as an Executive Assistant, this job available through Robert Half Finance might be a great opportunity to grow your career with a thriving company. The Executive Assistant will work collaboratively and demonstrate a high level of professionalism and confidentiality as they effectively interact with senior staff, Board members, external constituents and all levels in the organization. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for the daily aspects of the executives day to day activities, as in anticipating needs, applying critical and analytical thinking, while managing the day‐to‐day workflow. Terrific benefits, a wonderful work space/office, and a dynamic team culture are just a few of the great offerings this company has for you.
• Maintain comprehensive and accurate records, documents and reports.
• Support Finance team including filing and other administrative duties.
• Manage the executives’ day-to-day calendar, including making appointments, organizing meetings, scheduling and tracking reminders and follow ups.
• Coordinate travel plans and itineraries, as needed.
• Research, analyze, interpret and present data to the executive team.
The ideal Executive Assistant candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Other requirements for the Executive Assistant position include and are not limited to:
• 2++ years of direct executive/c-level support
• Proficient in Microsoft Word (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Outlook, social media web platforms.
• Experience with meeting scheduling software required.
• Excellent organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
Interested candidates should reach out to Zed Koleilat at 484.719.2234 and reference JO# 03720-0011590635
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 / Yearly
Location: SHARON HILL, PA
Date Posted: October 14, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03720-0011590635
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance