Robert Half International Senior Developer in SHOREVIEW, Minnesota
Robert Half Technology has an exciting opportunity for a Contract Resource to join our client as they transform the enterprise within the IT space - in the role of SENIOR DEVELOPER.
We’re in search of a senior developer who can hit the ground running in building .Net Azure microservices, REST APIs and system integration.
React or Angular experience would be ideal, or interest in doing/learning, although this is not a requirement.
This is a full-time, multi-year contract position - with potential to extend or convert to FTE. Candidate must also be able to work onsite in MN post COVID
• Looking for someone who has the experience to help “lead” the tech components in the API Development work – next stage of their projects/process
• Must be knowledgeable in back end .Net – should be full-stack enough to understand the Front End and bring that knowledge to the team (specifically ReactJS)
• Should know how to integrate Back End in .net environment (Kentico system) – with FE space
• Understanding of Middleware, ability to sustain design through API’s
• Agile team experience, preferably interacting and experience incorporating offshore teams and/or 3rd parties
*Looking for someone around the Sr Level, however doesn’t want this person to be too Sr with 15+ years’ experience and stuck in their ways. The organization is going through a transformation that is starting with IT and creating an enterprise approach vs. only supporting one business unit like they have in the past.
**Great opportunity for someone who wants to step into this role and help setup and establish requirements and process around API’s specifically – working with the BA’s/PM’s and Business Partners – and help “lead” and be the go-to API Tech Lead as they transform the internal and 3rd party teams.
You can email your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration!
• Responsible for the user interface governance, best practices, and standards. Other resources will implement the user interface and collaborate on the solutions, standards, etc.
• 5+ years of exp in senior developer position, including mentoring and collaboration.
• 5+ years of .Net experience.
• Experience implementing NFRs: observability, security, reliability, scalability, availability, maintainability, extensibility
• Data modelling
• Must be able to demonstrate individual and teamwork effort in collaborative processes.
• Must understand development industry standards and practices.
• Develop, support and monitor applications using .Net Framework along with cloud development experience with Azure (or AWS)
• SOA or microservices
• Production, customer-facing REST API design and implementation.
• Cloud development experience with Azure (or AWS)
• Must have C#, ASP.Net, ASP.Net Web API, REST API/JSON, LINQ, SQL, relational databases, ORM, OOD, Agile, performance tuning, multi-threading, design patterns, good code organization skills
• Should have AWS or Azure, IaC, Swagger, microservices, Docker, Entity Framework, security (authZ/N), DevOps, CICD, technical designs and documentation, async-await, messaging (EDA), .Net Core.
• High sense of responsibility for the quality and goals of the project.
• Nice-to-have: some experience with Angular, ReactJS
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $60.00 - $80.00 / Hourly
Location: SHOREVIEW, MN
Date Posted: January 12, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02310-0011661840
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT