Robert Half International Recruiting Coordinator in SILVER SPRING, Maryland
If you're looking to grow your career with a thriving cybersecurity consultancy, Robert Half might have the Recruiting Coordinator role for you. While this position is 100% remote, our client offers access to an optional WeWork space in Silver Spring, Maryland. If you are interested in applying for this job or similar positions, please call the Robert Half main number (202) 804-6296 and ask for Brittany Lyons.
· Foster long-term relationships with candidates
· Review and understand technical job requirements
· Review applicants to verify if position requirements are met
· Support special projects within the Operations team
· Follow up with candidates
· Work closely with recruiters, 3rd party contractors, and hiring managers
· Schedule phone screens and interviews between hiring managers and candidates
· 5+ years’ experience as a Recruiting Coordinator or HR Analyst
· Experience with applicant tracking systems
· Experience with cloud-based applications
· Strong communication and writing skills
· Experience with G-Suite
· Highly analytical
· Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
· Self-confidence and self-starter
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.