Robert Half Assistant Controller in SIMPSONVILLE, Kentucky
Description Overall responsibilities and duties:
The assistant controller is involved in the controlling of a plant to guarantee and optimize the plant's financial performance and competitiveness.
The main missions of the role are:
Ensure all financial related procedures compliance
• Develop, execute and control internal finance procedures including spending authorization in accordance with Group procedures and policies
• Ensure site activities are compliant with Faurecia finance related procedures (product flow, inventory, routings, …)
Provide reliable financial / controlling information
• Participate in forecasting processes (budget, monthly forecast, …)
• Manage data consolidation reporting ensuring reliability, consistency, transparency and delay compliance
• Ensure reliability of standard costing
• Contribute to controlling analysis including variance analysis/standard costs, margin/programs, plant budgetary control …
• Collaborate with Shared Service Center providing proper finance information
• Contribute to provide the economic justification of investments, ensure their follow up, and optimize the cash aspect
• Assist Controller with month end closing process and month end reporting.
Participate in the profitability and cash improvement actions (capex, inventories and overdues)
• Commitment to the highest ethical standards and willingness to adhere to Faurecia’s Code of Ethics and Code of Management.
Minimum education level: Bachelor’s degree (US/Canada) / Licenciatura (Mexico) in Finance.
3 years of accounting experience, Assistant Controller experience a plus
Skills & Competencies:
Manufacturing experience desired, Automotive experience a plus
SAP experience and advanced Excel skills desired
Strong Team Player
Good presentation and Communication skills required
Fluent in English Requirements Complex Financial Analysis, Microsoft Excel, SAP, Budgeting - Forecasting, Standard Costing
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.