Robert Half International Network Manager in SOLON, Ohio
• Develop an environment of continual improvement through the use of Lean tools
• Promote the Bird Family Values through your actions – Trust , Innovation, Teamwork, Achievement and Accountability
• Design, acquisition, installation, and configuration and maintains the enterprise network systems.
• Manages performance and maintains security of servers/networks.
• Works with multiple hardware and software platforms at the most complex level.
• Systems security, documentation, and adherence to appropriate industry standards and best-practices.
• Responsibility for IT infrastructure and IT issues.
• Training and mentoring of entry level Network Server Administrator on…
• Day-to-day troubleshooting, technical support and problem resolution of user and network systems issues.
• End users issues any PC problems.
• Installation of new PC’s/Servers including hardware and software.
• Analysis and correction of network problems.
• Maintenance of server infrastructure including virtual servers and NAS devices.
• Maintenance of current user information and access within Active Directory (Microsoft Server 2008/2012 environments).
• Maintenance of user information, security, and access within Microsoft Office365 and Sharepoint.
• Maintenance and administration of phone system, related devices, and infrastructure.
• Keep up-to-date on current and emerging IT technology, processes, security, and best-practices.
• Responsible for the security and monitoring of the LAN/WAN, connectivity, and PC environments
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
BS degree or equivalent technical training and 5 to 8 years of relevant experience. Willingness to work during off hours to maintain system uptime and security.
Microsoft Office 365, LAN Vs. WAN, Network Security
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $80,000.00 - $90,000.00 / Yearly
Location: SOLON, OH
Date Posted: December 1, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03340-0011598676
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT