Robert Half International Product Support Specialist in SOLON, Ohio
• Provide World Class service to our customers via phone, email, and chat for hardware and software products
• Maintain a working knowledge of existing products and become knowledgeable of new products as they are developed
• Responsibilities will grow to include up to 30% travel to customer sites for site surveys and implementations
Do you have what it takes?
• Proven success in technical support
• Ability to work with accuracy and efficiency
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with Microsoft Office and similar applications
• A ‘whatever it takes’ attitude and dedication to customer service
Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Windows
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $50,000.00 - $70,000.00 / Yearly
Location: SOLON, OH
Date Posted: January 13, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03340-0011668792
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT