Robert Half International .Net Web Developer in Somerset, New Jersey
The .NET Web Developer is responsible for analyzing requirements, designing, developing, testing, implementing and maintaining web applications to meet specific company business requirements using Microsoft's Visual Studio, .NET Framework and Microsoft SQL Server.
• MVC and ASP.Net web forms Programming using .Net framework 3 - 4.5 and C#. VB.Net skills a plus.
• Develop, test, implement, document and maintain internal and external web applications.
• Database Programming using Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and up and T-SQL to design and create database tables, stored procedures.
for consideration, please contact Daniel.Gilbert@rht.com
MINIMUM EDUCATION, INCLUDING DEGREES & CERTIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. Degree in Computer Science preferred.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE (YEARS & TYPE OF EXPERIENCE):
• 3 - 5 years ASP.Net experience using Object Oriented Programming with Visual Studio, C# or VB.NET, ADO.NET, SQL Server 2012 and up and T-SQL.
• C# experience or willingness to learn C#.
• MVC experience or willingness to learn MVC.
SKILLS & ABILITIES (TYPE & PROFICIENCY)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to design and code using established best practices and Object Oriented Design.
• Strong relational database, SQL query and stored procedure writing skills.
• Ability to understand complex business rules and write code based on these rules.
• Work independently and as part of a team to deliver solutions on a timely basis.
• Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
• Knowledge of IIS 7 and up, web farms, clustered SQL environments a plus.
• Ability to plan and organize own activities, manage work time efficiently, follow procedures and policies, identify and solve problems and manage multiple priorities.
• Familiarity with GIT for version control.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Somerset, NJ
Date Posted: August 12, 2019
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 02720-0011117950
Staffing Area: Technology