Robert Half International Human Resources Business Partner in South Miami, Florida
We have partnered with a growing logistics company in their search for a Human Resources Business Partner. The responsibilities for this role include:
• Works with the leadership team at each local office to develop goals and future plans; as well as serving as liaison between corporate and local offices
• Partners with Corporate HR Director on day to day items, effectiveness of pay & incentive programs, and develop and implement new programs that drive retention & performance.
• Closely monitor all onboarding processes for new hires
• Oversees salary administration and annual salary review
• Helps assess leadership performance and advise the Human Resources Director of progress
• Train offsite locations on HRIS system
• Leads training and development on interviewing, hiring, terminations, performance evaluations, promotions, harassment, etc.
• Properly communicating to Human Resources Director when not in compliance to legal standards
• Investigates and advises on appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
Requirements for this position include:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field, required.
• Minimum 6 years working in Human Resources; at least 3 in an Human Resources Business Partner or Senior Human Resources Generalist capacity
• PHR or SPHR preferred
• WORKDAY system experience is a plus
• Bilingual- English/Spanish preferred
• Ability to travel at least 40% of time worked
This is an excellent long term opportunity - if intersted, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/management-resources to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $30.00 - $33.00 / Hourly
Location: South Miami, FL
Date Posted: October 15, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01020-0011591514
Staffing Area: Interim Project-Based Financial