Robert Half International Cloud ERP Finance Lead in South Plainfield, New Jersey
Description Job Description:
• Administration of Cloud ERP and related modules in support of the Finance organization.
• Thorough knowledge of custom role, employee, user account, buyer, and data access setups.
• User provisioning and access: Adds/removes users and access as required.
• Maintain Chart of Accounts value sets and Hierarchies in the ERP system.
• Monthly Data Reconciliations of EPM to ERP system.
• Maintenance of defined approval workflows (AP Invoice Approval, Journal Approval, Requisition Approval, Journal Approvals).
• Knowledge of multi-currency multi ledger and legal entity set ups.
• Investigate and troubleshoot issues as reported by Finance team and propose corrective actions.
• Identifying functionality gaps and support the development of solutions/alternatives.
• Providing assistance in key system processes (i.e. process of month-end, quarter-end and year-end close processes).
• Driving best practices for the ERP modules to be audit and SOX compliant.
• Master data maintenance of all modules, i.e adding FA useful life, addition of sales tax, adding of purchasing categories.
• Apply business process analysis and vision to achieve the company's Finance objectives through ERP system.
• Work with end users to resolve day to day Production issues.
• Work with PTC IT Cloud support by opening tickets and implementing solutions.
• Assist Finance team in conducting ERP system update User Access Testing.
• Updating of reports in collaboration with IT and Finance Business users.
• Develops and/or assist in developing both OTBI reports and BI tools; analyzing data to build reports and dashboards based upon user requirements.
• Collaborate with Power BI team on Finance dashboards.
• Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
• Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
• Maintain knowledge of emerging technology and software trends focused on driving modernization and efficiency in the finance systems area. Requirements
Minimum level of education and years of relevant work experience.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Minimum of 3-5 years of related experience with 1-2 years in Cloud ERP (such as Oracle Fusion or SAP S/4HANA)
Special knowledge or skills needed and/or licenses or certificates required.
Deep functional and technical knowledge of financial systems and business processes, especially around close/consolidation
Previous experience with Cloud ERP (such as Oracle Fusion and/or SAP S/4HANA)
*Special knowledge or skills and/or licenses or certificates preferred.
Working knowledge of ERP Financials (GL, AP, AR, FA, CM)
Understanding of P& L, balance sheet and cash flow development
Experience with intercompany eliminations and reconciliations
Experience with SmartView reporting
Skilled in developing reports/dashboards
Detail-oriented with high degree of data accuracy and integrity
Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.